It’s official. Justin was voted the Next Food Network Star and I’m disappointed. I was rooting for Yvan or maybe Martie. But the public has spoken and I can accept the verdict better because viewers voted. Justin’s kinda cool in my book and I’d like to visit his restaurant. I’d watch his show out of curiosity, the problem is I have no interest in eating his food. I’ll watch him make it, but it’s too sci-fi, other worldly for me.
As for the show itself, the review of the season was awfully tedious. It would have been better as a half hour program. Or if they somehow did a little more cooking, that would have been interesting.
- Why Food Network Star changes gave us reality TV’s best makeover ever (realityblurred.com)
- Authentic Branding And The Making Of A Rebellious Food Network Star (fastcompany.com)
- ‘Food Network Star’ Recap: Surprise Chicken Livers, No Problem (buddytv.com)
- Yvan Lemoine: ‘Food Network Star’ season eight finalist biography (examiner.com)
- Rockland chef makes it to final round of “Food Network Star” (bangordailynews.com)